Saturday, February 27, 2010

I miss my mommy

Well my mom has been on vacation all week and I've sure missed her. So much has gone on this week and I really could have used her "words of wisdom" a time or two. With family night, sitting in on interviews, CPS, kids in ICU, TAKS training, Writing BLITZ, Saturday school, and teaching 25 kids a day I think I've been on overdrive. Staying so busy all the time certainly keeps me on my toes, but when I finally have time to relax I get so bored. I forget what it's like to have "me" time and not have to take care of something or someone else all the time. I must admit that I'm really looking forward to spring break and hope to get in some much needed relaxation; a hot stone massage and a pedicure. I think after all this, I've earned it :-)

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are one of the hardest working people I know! You definitely deserve it! You truly go above and beyond your call of duty! Heck, you deserve a Lexus! Oh wait, you already have one! :)

    ReplyDelete