Saturday, September 10, 2011

Michelle's Bachelorette Party

My cousin Michelle got married the end of July and we had her Bachelorette Party a few weeks before the wedding in Pottsborough Texas. For those of you who have not the slightest clue where Pottsborough is, don't worry you aren't missing much. Pretty much we hung out in a cabin just off lake Texoma for a few days, drank a lot and spent the day on the lake. I took so many pictures that weekend, but here are a few of my favorite.



The "Backseat Concoction" and Wedding Manual. Both of these are only the beginning of many great stories.


The first group of girls to arrive! We were the fun bunch for sure.


Michelle and I showing a little cousinly love :-)


Erin and I enjoying a cold beer and the lake.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed it a lot. Going out to celebrate last hours of our freedom is really so important and thrilling too. Next month I’m also going to get married and have planned a trip with my friends in Chicago. We have the plan to visit most famous and amazing Chicago event venues there.

    ReplyDelete