Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome to 2012

Happy New Year! I hope 2012 is starting off well for everyone. Besides work, nothing too exciting has been going on with me. We had Christmas in Lubbock this year so I got to see the family; which is always fun. I spent the rest of my 2 week vacation at my mom and John's visiting them. I become more and more grateful everyday for the wonderful family I've been blessed with. I know that I'm lucky to have such a great relationship with not only both of my parents, but with my "other parents" (John and Leslie) and my brother(s).


I'm leaving you today with a picture of mom and I on her birthday. Her birthday is always a bitter sweet time of year for all me because that means I'm getting ready to go back to work and summer vacation is coming to an end. This year we had party favors that consisted of cheap sunglasses, glow necklaces, matching pajamas, and Coronas.

No comments:

Post a Comment