Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back to life as I know it....

Life is officially back to normal........ hopefully. With yesterday being Halloween, the Haunted House is closed and my schedule should be back to normal, or at least a little more regular. These past 6 or 7 weeks have been nothing less than an adventure. What started out as a one time thing, turned into so much more. I've learned how to use and apply costume make-up and more about what goes on behind the scenes than anyone could ever want to know. My favorite thing was for sure learning how to do make-up. At first, it was a challenge getting it all right and Chris would be like, "let me do it." By the time this past Friday rolled around, I was doing just as much of the make-up as he was, if not more. I did take a picture of one of the girls whose make-up I would do all the time that I'll post later hopefully.

Enough about the HH, lets talk about my kids. They are still great and I love them more and more everyday. I'm officially down to 9 kids, which makes life so easy and pretty stress free. It's so strange having such a small group, but they certainly keep me busy. Last year, this group of kids was constantly in trouble so we're really lucky to have small classes because it certainly helps us control the bad behavior. I'm amazed everyday how quick the school year is going by and I can't believe that it's almost Thanksgiving. I know that nobody knows where life will take them in a year, but I for sure know that I'll be somewhere different and that's so strange. With my school shutting down in June and still no idea where I'm going to be in a year, the biggest stresser in my life right now is that. I'm sure as things begin to get figured out and people start to know more, I'll have lots more to talk about on this subject. We'll time to finish laundry and all that fun stuff. I hope this finds you doing well, and lots of love always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment