Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lot's on my mind...

For the first time in a really long time, I find myself with lots of things on my mind. In fact, this past week could almost classify as pure hell. I've had kids in and out of ISS, Chris has been acting funny and I'm just about ready to lose it I think. For the last 2 days all I've wanted to do is curl up in a ball and cry. I've been doing so good emotionally for a long time now, but just something has me feeling on edge.
I can hear my daddy now, "Just take a deep breath and relax." Well... I've been doing that and it's not really helping me, so I find myself on here venting my frustrations. Hopefully things will return to normal soon and I'll get back to my "happy place" Until then, I'll just do my best to get through the rest of this week. Thanks for listening :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment