Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Week

I have to start out by saying... "I LOVE this time of year!" Thanksgiving, Christmas and birthdays, what's not to love? I'm blessed to have this whole week off and couldn't be more excited. After the last week of work, I'm in desperate need of some R&R.

I'm really looking forward to a week of family time and Christmas shopping. I'm usually the person that waits until the very last minute to do all my shopping, but this year I'm going to try something different. In fact, I bought my first 2 presents last weekend. I don't know why I always wait until the last minute, maybe because I'm so busy when I'm working that I never want to do anything on the weekends; who knows.

Well I'm off to get ready so I can go do some shopping with Robin today. I'm going home to see the parents either tomorrow or Wednesday and I'm so excited; Brad's even going to be there for a few days too :-) I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a blessed and safe week.

No comments:

Post a Comment