Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Finished Product

So my mom and her friend Sherry came to see me over the weekend and helped me finish doing the last few things around the house. Really all we had to do was hang a mirror in the dining room and a few things in the bedroom. We had so much fun shopping and just hanging out, spending time together.

This is what my bedroom looks like from the closet. I only took one picture in there because I didn't feel like making the bed :-) I promise to take some more pics of it once I decide to actually make the bed.


Here is one of the newly decorated balcony. You can't see all the new stuff out here, but there is an outdoor rug, a new silver sunburst on the wall and 2 new folding white chairs that I can use when I have company. Thanks mom for getting all these cool new things for me to put out here.


My Bathroom


The kitchen/dining room/ bathroom/bedroom separation area.


The Dining Room and the mirror that was a pain to hang.


My Kitchen


The living room wall with the TV. I got some really cute metal butterflies that hang on the side next to the circle candle holder, but you cant see them. This pic is also a little fuzzy, I have a better one but seem to have posed the other one :-)



The kitchen when you look at it from the living room


The living room


My desk area


So I hope you all enjoyed the tour of my new place. I must admit that I love living here now that everything is in it's place and put away. I'm sure I'll be blogging a lot more since school is about to start back up and surgery is scheduled for Friday. I'm not sure exactly how things are going to go after surgery, so I may be a big ball of stress getting things done between now and then. Have a blessed day and a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment