Friday, August 14, 2009

Surgery

I had my surgery today and everything went well. Thank you to all my friends and family for your thoughts and prayers today, they really mean a lot to me. I was scheduled to go back at 12:30, but they were running behind in the OR so I didn't get back until 1:30; the wait was the worst part I think. They say it took about an hour to do the procedure and now I have a 2 1/2 to 3 inch incision on my inner thigh. They gave me some pain meds at the hospital so I'm not feeling too bad yet. I also just discovered that it's still numb around the incision site as well :-) I'm looking forward to getting some sleep tonight and lots of rest this weekend since I go back to work on Monday. Hopefully things continue to go well and I'll be good as new before too long. Thanks again for all the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment