Sunday, August 23, 2009

Life's Little Moments

This week has been one of excitement and new beginnings. Not only is a new school year getting ready to begin tomorrow, but new lives have begun as well. My friend Azur delivered a beautiful baby girl yesterday afternoon. Lyllian Grace Williams was born at 4:16 p.m. via c-section. She was 8 pounds 7 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long. I had the pleasure of going to see her today and she is just precious. I wish I had taken my camera so I could put up a few pics. She has dark curly hair just like her daddy, but we hope it isn't quite as thick as his ;-) I hear she has hazel eyes, but she wouldn't open them long enough for me to see :-( It was so great to see the new family and I can't wait to go back up and visit them again soon. Hopefully I'll remember my camera this time too.

Between all my friends that have had new babies, finding out about new babies to be born, moving, surgery, school starting back up and things in my personal life looking up, August has been quite an exciting month. I'm hoping that things continue to go well and more new and exciting things continue to happen. It's amazing how life's little moments are always so memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment