Sunday, July 26, 2009

Eli Young

Friday night we went to Lone Star Park to see Eli Young for April's, my brother's girlfriend, birthday. Her birthday isn't until Wednesday, but we celebrated early since it falls in the middle of the week.

As usual we had a great time and I got to meet some cool new people. We left to tailgate around 6:30 with every intention of going to the concert before 9 since it was $5 before 9 and $15 after 9. Needless to say, one thing led to another and it was probably 9:45 before we decided to go in. Granted we had to pay more to get in, but we probably ended up spending less money since we didn't drink much once we were inside. There were so many people there that we were losing people left and right. As soon as we would find one group of people, we would lose another. I was really sad that we lost Robin since we had been looking forward to this concert all summer. For all of you that know Robin, don't worry, she wasn't alone. Her "friend" Jared met us up there and they hung out on there own.

Despite a small amount of drama, which I'm not going to get into, it was a great night. Finally about midnight Brad, April and I left for my apartment and had a slumber party. I even let them sleep in my bed and I slept on the couch. Am I a good sister or what? Not to mention that I love my couch and it's about the size of a twin size bed so I was good.

So after laying on the couch and having a very unproductive day yesterday, I'm going to the lake with Robin and Brandon today. Hopefully I'll finish packing tomorrow, since it may rain, and everything will be ready for the movers on Thursday.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment