Monday, July 20, 2009

Lunch with the Girls

I was pretty pumped today because I got to go to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory with Becky and Azur. We has such a great time sitting there catching up on life and all the exciting things going on. Beck is getting ready to go visit her parents in Pittsburg for about 10 days and Az & John close on their house next week. Hopefully Lyllian will give them a few weeks before she decides to grace the world with her presence. She isn't due until Aug. 31, but we all think she is going to be a little early. You all know that I'm moving next week as well.

After our 3 hour lunch, I decided to go to Crate and Barrel just to look around. I love that store and could spend a ton of money in there with no problems. I did however refrain from buying anything, despite the sale. I didn't want to get something and then not have anywhere to put it in the new place; even though it is over 100 sq. feet bigger than what I have now. So I decided to wait until after I move. My mom is coming to visit me with her friend Sherry the week after I move, so she told me today that we can go shopping for new things when they are here. I do get most of my bad shopping habits from.

I have an appointment to see the surgeon tomorrow morning and I'm curious to know when he's going to be able to take this thing out of my leg. I would really like for it to be done before school starts back, but I don't know if that's going to happen considering everything that I have going on. I'll make sure to update everyone with how things go in the morning. Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow and I'll be able to go to the pool. I haven't been since Thursday and I'm feeling kinda white. Have a wonderful night and a great Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment