Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Finally Did It....

Well I finally started packing today. It looks so strange to see all of my stuff going into boxes. I never fully realized just how much stuff I have until now. I was able to fill a whole 55qt. plastic container with just picture frames and a few picture albums. I also went through my hanging clothes and I'm getting rid of probably 50 different shirts; my garage sale pile is going to be HUGE I think.

I had to call my mom today and tell her to keep saving me boxes and I'm sure I'll have to go back to the store and get more plastic crates. I filled 6 boxes with different books that I keep at my house, and I haven't even started on the kitchen or my bedroom.

It's time to get back to packing, and finish watching a movie on abc family.

No comments:

Post a Comment